Monday, April 15, 2013

There's No Place Like TullaHOMa


I survived the first week as a trainer and trying to share Tullahoma! It has been quite the adventure and it seems like every night I'm stressing out about what we are going to do, but the Lord is quite capable of providing work for His missionaries when we are obedient and willing.  Some of the miracles that have happened include seeing people we either haven't met or haven't been able to get a hold, receiving lots of referrals, and not getting ran over because we have to share the car.
 
The coolest thing happened: It was Sister Pearson's first lesson EVER out in the mission field and my first lesson without the comforting arm of my trainer. So what do we do? We commit someone to baptism!!! It was such a testimony builder that the Lord really is in charge and that this is His work and it is CHANGING.
 
It will be a short email today because we were able to go hiking and now we are trying to fit everything else in, but my new comp is Sister Pearson from Cedar City. She is 19, looks like Angelina Jolie, and will be an awesome missionary. She is currently waiting for a visa for Denmark so we are not sure how long she will actually be here. The only constant in missionary work is change.
 
Will you commit to change something in your life? Just something little. The Lord will bless you!
 
I love you all so very much!
 
You are in my prayers and please keep the people of Tullahoma, my comp, and I in your prayers.
 
Love your Sister Neener (:

No comments:

Post a Comment