Saturday, February 23, 2013

Letter Dating Feb 19th @ MTC


The MTC is such a wonderful place. Spiritual experiences are around every corner and I've gained so many insights from the fabulous teachers and leaders here. President Gubler is my branch president and he is absolutely amazing! (He's an institute teacher so he really knows how to speak to us.) I wish I could just bottle up everything that I'm feeling!
My day at the MTC consists of lots of personal study time and class time. They are big fans of role plays around here and we are given a couple of investigators who are played by the teachers and paid actors to work with. Talk about learning experiences. Let me just say, successful missionary work is impossible without the Lord.
I love my district in which I'm the shortest and the oldest. Isn't that crazy?! I'm only 20 years old!! But its amazing to see how the Lord placed us together so that we can give and receive everyone's talents. My comp is S. Daines and we get along just fabulously. And if you think I've been spoiled in my world traveling (which I have) you should hear where she's been.
Some people that I've seen so far: 3 fellow students from my study abroad, E. Kaelen Hernadez (he's from Elba and just graduated), E. Connor Reed (from Dayton), and some other sisters from BYU-I. Oh and I also met Sister Linda Reeves at the Relief Society meeting. No big deal.
I can't believe I'm halfway through my stay here. Next week I'll be in Nashville!!!!!
I want to leave you with a challenge next week that I'll be working on too. This week's challenge is charity. How can charity be part of your life more? Read 1 Cor. 13.
Love you all sososososososo much!
Love Sister Neener (:

No comments:

Post a Comment